- New Boilers
- Solar Panels
- Air Source Heat Pumps
- Loft Insulation
- Room in Roof Insulation
- Flat Roof Insulation
- Cavity Wall Insulation
- Solid Wall Insulation
- New Gas Central Heating (If you have none presently)
- Electric Storage Heater Replacement
- Thermostatic Radiator Valves TRVs
You can have any of the above measures or a combination of measures done, for free, if you are in receipt of any of the following benefits or have a qualifying medical condition. Your Property must be Energy Rated E, F or G.
- Qualifying Medical Conditions (see below)
- Pension Credit
- Universal Credit
- Income based Jobseekers allowance.
- Income related Employment & Support Allowance
- Income Support
- Housing Benefit
- Warm Home Discount Scheme Rebate
- Tax Credits (Child or Working Tax Credit)
High blood pressure
| Limited Mobility
Spinal cord injuries
Medication that suppresses the immune system
If your household income, before tax, is less than £31,000 you qualify for full Grant Funding.
If you are a single adult with four children and your income, before tax, is less than £34,500, you will qualify for full Grant Funding.
If there are two adults with 2 children and your income before tax, is less than £32,300, you will qualify for full Grant Funding.
2 adults with 3 children and your income before tax, is less than £37,200, you will qualify for full Grant Funding.
2 adults with 4 children and your income before tax, is less than £42,000, you will qualify for full Grant Funding.